We Understand You
Internet Sales Teams
- We understand that your role is to generate as many new qualified leads as possible. They must be promptly put into your CRM and handed off to either your sales team or your BDC to book appointments. Are you hitting your targets or do you still need to generate more leads?
- The call-center has a massive and continuously changing role. Keeping in contact with new, current and past customers is a definite challenge when everyone wants to communicate in different ways. Some customers prefer that phone call while some respond to email. Everyone today uses SMS and a growing few use latest chat methods like What’sApp, FB Messenger and Twitter.
- Your role is one of the hardest. You enter a new job with or without training. Keeping your job and your reputation depends on closing your sales targets every month. What if you could get a constant stream of qualified buyers eager for a test drive?
- Your role depends on booking appointments and getting customers back for servicing. You are responsible for your own profits. Online booking tools help along with the BDC, but are you in control?
- You can wear many hats. Hiring and training, booking appointments and test-drives, making sure customers have credit and finally closing the deal. Quotas are always looming even though you don’t have control over how many appointments are being booked. What if you could count on a steady flow of new qualified leads?
- You’re all about branding, messaging, contests, conquests, incentives and swag. Keeping all that inline with your budget can sure test your wits. Is there a marketing team anymore?
- What are more important then results? What if everyone was busy and successful. What if everyone was hitting their quotas? Imagine super-happy customers driving off the lot and returning customers coming to pick up their 2nd or 3rd vehicles. Imagine parents bringing their kids to get their first new or used vehicle off your lot. What could be better than that?